Collection of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from you through various means, including but not limited to instances when you: · provide your Personal Information through our Site for the purpose of registering for and creating an account; ·agree for the Site to access your location; request for a product or services information or to receive any marketing, promotional or other types of communications; · provide your ratings and review of products as a customer; ·or make purchases through our Site;
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies below to automatically collect information about your activities on the internet as the case may be:
- Flash Cookies
- Web beacons,
- Clear pixels, or pixel tags
- Analytical tags
- Web server logs
- Geo-location technologies
When you make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including but not limited to your name, billing address, shipping address, email, phone number, payment information including credit card details.
You are under no obligation to provide any of the Personal Information requested by us. However, there might be circumstances that when you do not provide the requested Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products and services, or transact with you.
Use, Disclosure and Processing of Personal Information
Beauty Scout may collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Administering, facilitating, processing and/or dealing in any matters relating to your use or access of the Site.
- Assessing and processing your request for the purchase of and/or subscription to our products and/or services;
- Registering you as a customer of Beauty Scout and Divina Shefa Corp. including to facilitate your transactions or activities on the Site, and with Divina Shefa Corp.
- In compliance with any applicable law, court order, governmental or regulatory requirements of any jurisdiction applicable to us or our affiliates/associated companies
- In compliance with or as required by any request or direction of any governmental authority (whether in the Philippines or foreign country) which we are expected to comply with; or responding to requests for information from government agencies, local government units or other similar authorities (whether in the Philippines or foreign country). For the avoidance of doubt, this means that we may/will disclose your Personal Information to such parties upon their request or direction;
Protecting and Managing Your Personal Information
We will undertake to use all reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Information is kept confidential and secure, and to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access or other unlawful forms of processing. We will not rent, trade, distribute or sell any Personal Information that you give us to any third party unless we receive your prior consent or applicable law permits the same. Your rights and freedoms as a data subject in accordance with the Philippine laws shall be respected.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Beauty Scout may need to disclose your Personal Information to third parties such as our merchants and third parties and providers whether located within or outside the Philippines, as such third parties and providers, would be processing your Personal Information in accordance with a data-sharing agreement, if required under the law, between Beauty Scout and such third party.
Request to Withdraw Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information in our possession or under our control by submitting your request to email@example.com.
We may update this privacy from time to time in order to reflect changes in our practices or for legal and regulatory reasons.