Baron method believes that if you properly learn how to consume food, when to consume food, and what type of food to consume, your health will be nearly indestructible. They will teach you how to procure proper ingredients by reading labels, how to choose the right poultry, meat, and vegetables, how to prepare your food through kitchen strategies and recipes, and most importantly, provide you with a customized plan that best suits your body’s long-term needs. They believe that anything worthwhile takes commitment and discipline. If you believe you are ready to make one of the greatest life decisions you have ever made, get into the program through Beauty Scout.
About the Product
Terms and Conditions:
- One coupon is valid for a full program for one individual. During the 6-month period, each individual gets:
- Fortnightly face-to-face consults for 6 months. (Meetings to be done via skype for patients outside Manila, Philippines. Client to schedule an appointment.)
- Highly personalized eating plan based on the following: - Your current state of health - Your existing lifestyle - Your daily schedule - Regular follow-up text messages (for patients in the Philippines) or Viber/WhatsApp message (for patients outside the Philippines) - Pantry/Kitchen intervention - Supermarket learning trips
- Program Manual: - 100+ easy to follow recipes with readily available ingredients at the local grocery stores - Recommended tools and appliances list, Personalized Micronutrient (vitamins and supplements) recommendations - Eating tips for travel, Eating tips for eating out, mail and text support
- Vouchers are transferable prior to enrolment. Once enrolled, the program is no longer transferable.
- Please set your appointment within three (3) months from purchase or the voucher will be forfeited. Appointments can be made only from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- E-coupon and valid government-issued ID will be required on the first appointment. No name changes will be accommodated after initial enrolment. If the voucher has been transferred, a valid ID of the voucher owner must be presented during the first appointment.
- For the preferred date of the first appointment, kindly email email@example.com.
- Please provide at least three (3) days' notice if you would like to reschedule your first appointment.