A highly effective anti-aging product that uses next-generation retinoid active technologies.
Combines two forms of next-generation retinoid actives and features a 2% concentration of granactive retinoid:
- Offers a multi-fold better effect against signs of aging than retinol, retinyl palmitate, and nearly all other forms of non-prescription retinoid
- Provides a sustained-delivery form of pure retinol in a protective capsule system which supports both the delivery and the effect of granactive retinoid
- Features a pH level of 4.00-5.00
- Vegan formula and cruelty-free
- Doesn’t contain water, alcohol, silicone, nut, gluten, and soy.
- Apply a small amount to the face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water serums but before heavier treatments.
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments.
- Avoid unprotected solar exposure.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. This product must not be used in conjunction with other retinoids including retinol or retinoic acid. This product is not a treatment for acne. Acne-prone skin may experience a temporary increase in acne during the first few weeks of using any form of retinoid including those used in this formulation.
Note: When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing retinoids such as formulations with Granactive Retinoid or Retinol.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethyl Linoleate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Bisabolol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carrageenan, Xanthan gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Sucrose Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Isoceteth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.