Fresh, crisp white nail polish, perfect for French-look tips.
OPI is the color authority in the nail industry and is known to be peerless in quality, making it the #1 salon brand worldwide. Nail Lacquer is OPI’s original nail polish with a fast-drying formula and up to 7 days of wear.
1. Properly prep your natural nail to ensure Nail Lacquer adhesion.
2. Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Base Coat.
3. Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment to help avoid streakiness.
4. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer ensuring to cap the free edge to prevent chipping. Work on both hands at the same time to ensure proper drying vs. completing steps 1 through 4 on one hand at a time.
5. Lastly, apply one coat of OPI Top Coat to seal, and protect. Also, cap the free edge with Top Coat.